Friday, April 18, 2008

A Fight For My Life

This semester started out well until I had another diabetes attack. Since my sugar level went up to 394 my body have felt a weakness that is out of this world. It feels like someone have drained all of the energy out of me. My legs aches from the knee down to my feet. Sometimes it feels like someone put rubber bands around my knees so my circulation will not go down to my bottom legs. For the last few weeks I have been stuck in the bed and have falling behind on all of my work. I am desperately trying to keep up with my studies but I am more determined than ever. I am so mad at my body or what I might say the devil. It might seem strange to anyone else but I think the devil has a lot to do with my sickness. Ever time I am about to accomplish a feat something always happens. Not this time I will not let anything get in my way this this time. The devil is a lie and the truth is not in him. I know God will help me graduate and accomplish all of my goals. I am a firm believer in God and Jesus. I have prayed about this and I have confermation from both of them. I will reach my goals with all of their help, regardless of my sickness, weaknesses and getting behind in my work. I will become successful with my company, school, family, and everything else that I want to accomplish in my life. Praise God and Hallelujah!

No comments: