Friday, April 18, 2008

Sometimes I Feel Like a Nut

It seems strange when a person likes to do research on a subject and the tell the world what they have found out. I am that type of person but their is one big difference that I have than the rest of those type of people. I will write it in stone and put the information on film. Maybe I am a black Michael Moore, HA!HA!HA! I have decided to not only produce and write movies with other themes but the documentary will be the most informative. Next year when I find time, one of the documentaries will be the history of slavery and how it shaped America. I have thanks to my English glass for that one. When we talked about race and slavery came up in the conversation, transpired a great debate on some companies that began from slave money. I was sort of shocked that some people did not know about these companies. Since not many people know about these companies, I think a documentary should inform them about this issue. Like I said in one of my other blogs, if you knew about these companies you would fall out of your seats. I am not trying to hurt any one but I believe that there should not be any hidden history. All history should be told, as long it is the truth and the history can be investigated by everyone. All links to the information given should be open to the public so they can find out for themselves.

No comments: