Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Still is not a Racist

Although a person did give a good definition on racism, Kaynye did not say that blacks are more superior than whites. Wendy did not however discuss the other comments about the Katrina tragedy and how other people used the statement "White people." I would not use that sort of language but sometime you have to understand what the person meant in that situation. Of course I would hate to repeat myself but I do not think some people read or heard what was said in my blog. When the Indians use that same dialect in history nothing is said. Some Indians use those words when they talk about their history. Please watch the history channel. They have a history documentary on early America. The show was called 500 Nations. I still do not think the Indians used the words " White man." as a racist statement. They were angry and they had a right to be angry. Terry Bradshaw saw the Katrina issue as a racial problem also. The way as Kanye did and Terry was not called a racist. What if you find out the truth about New Orleans and the devastating loss of lives that occurred during Katrina? You just might say that this was a big racial issue in America. Kanye should have said it a lot clearer and nicer but I do not think he is a racist. The ones who allowed people to parish in this horror are the real racist.

No comments: