Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Paper

I have decided to do something very risky but I hope this works out. I have decided to start my paper over in some places. Instead of talking about consolidation my paper will become a work about property taxes. I have more information on property taxes then consolidation. Most of the businesses in West Memphis, Arkansas pays property taxes to Marion, Arkansas. The county seat claims that the sales taxes stays in West Memphis, Arkansas but I have proof that they are wrong. I have spoken with a city tax collector in Little Rock, Arkansas and the laws changed during the late 80s. I should have updated these figures earlier and changed my paper at a better time but I work better under pressure. I will probably work all night on this paper and all weekend for the entire paper. Work does not bother me but diabetes will be under control in a few days. This will make me work habit better than ever. Maybe the districts changed there line on property taxes but that was not the issue. The district line had been the same for years. The money changed hands in the small government system in West Memphis, Arkansas. This will be brought up in the next election. It is funny how a project can change an entire county. Wendy I did not use this as a revenge message. I am a film producer and some of my works tells the truth. I will let the people decide what they want to do with the truth.

No comments: