Friday, April 11, 2008

A Little Confused!

Right now I am very confused about this summer. If I go to summer school my time at U of Memphis will be a lot shorter. I have 2 choices that will probably change my life. I will graduate, if I work very hard and if I go to summer school, in December 2008. Then again if I wait and do not go to summer school, I will graduate the spring of 2009. This summer I plan to work on my movie projects and start my production company. If I go to school this summer my company will be harder to start. I will not have enough time to actually work and began working on my projects. I know it takes time to begin a business but this summer could really make my career shoot off like a rocket. The other problem is I am tired of school. I would like to get it over with and graduate this fall. I hate making these decisions. There is hope. I just want to do the right thing. This choice could make me or break me. What I am afraid of is if I do not keep going to school I might not go back and finish and if I put off my career I might lose my inspiration to create art in movie making. There is one thing for sure about this summer. I am going to work out as much as possible so I can look decent in film. Does anyone else have any good advice for me.

1 comment:

Brooxie said...

I know what you mean about summer school! I can not decide if I am going to take it. I need to take it to catch up on a few of my electives but I also want to have a summer too. I know that I get really burnt out of school so I really want the summer break!